Our small latch install kit comes with everything you need for your car or truck, hot rod, custom, lowrider, rat rod or restoration project. 100% made in the USA with top quality materials and manufacturing processes... this kit eliminates the need to worry about your doors flying open when driving to a show, cruise, or race.
- Three holes threaded 1/4 x 20 tpi (1/4 coarse) for easy mounting.
- The mounting bolt pattern is standard bear claw pattern, so if you are having trouble with your current bear claw latches, these can bolt in and help solve your problem.
- Includes two new 3/8 x 16 tpi (3/8 coarse) threaded studs.
The latch plate
- measures approximately 8 inches x 2.75 inches x 2 inches (oversized to allow plenty for you to trim this to fit your door). The striker
- plate measures approximately 5.5 inches x 2.25 inche.
The nut plate goes behind your B-pillar and needs to float so you can do final door closing adjustment, just make a larger hole or slot in the B-pillar and the nut plate keeps the nut from turning when you tighten it up. The install kits will require welding and fabrication to work on your vehicle.